We are pleased to offer six tutorials to IEEE SMC 2017 delegates.
5 October 2017
- Designing brain-computer interfaces for users with motor and cognitive disabilities - Ricardo Chavarriaga*, Moritz Grosse-Wentrup (Switzerland)
- Haptics: the technology for “touch and feel” - Shady Mohamed*, Mohamed Hossny, Saeid Nahavandi (Australia)
- Building Human-Centered Systems with Depth Cameras and Wearable Sensors - Wenbing Zhao* (USA)
- Brain-Machine Interface Systems - Overview, Applications and Research Challenges - Neethu Robinson*, Kavitha Thomas (Singapore)
- Advanced Big Data Analytics and Applications to Bioinformatics and Smart Systems Zhi Wei*, Mengchu Zhou (USA)
- How to Model Interaction Design for Generating User Interfaces - Hermann Kaindl, Roman Popp* (Austria)
The tutorial material will be available two weeks prior to the start of the conference (28 September 2017). This material will be deposited on the conference site for tutorial attendees to download prior to the conference and will be removed from the site two weeks after the conclusion of the conference (19 October 2017).